We've been waiting 100 years for 2021 and we had to delay until 2022
The big day may have come and gone, but keep in touch as we’re always up to something new and exciting.
HEDGE END CARNIVAL GALA SHOW AND SUNDAY CHILL OUT
SATURDAY 2 JULY AND SUNDAY 3 JULY 2022
1. Rent payable with booking. Charities £10 per day. Private Stalls £ 30 per day or £ 50 for weekend. 1. Rent payable with booking. Charities £10 per day. Private Stalls £ 30 per day or £ 50 for weekend.
2. All necessary equipment to be supplied by you. We do not have any chairs tables etc.
3. Name and contact address of organisation or business to be clearly displayed along with prices.
4. You must be on site by 1pm and ready to open by 1.30pm Postcode SO30 4DY.
5. All plots have 3 metre frontages.
6. Walkways must be kept clear of any obstruction and any guy ropes and notices must be behind marked line.
7. Type of stall to be run must be stated to assist with layout of show ground.
8. We try to include a parking space with most stall plots, but this is not always possible. All other vehicles must be removed to the lower end of the field or parked as directed by the show organiser.
9. All rubbish from around your plot MUST be picked up and REMOVED from the site. Do not leave anything on site, we have no rubbish removal service. Your space must be left clean when you depart.
10. Gazebos may be used but sides should remain open.
11. Public Liability Insurance in place.
Vehicles on site Please restrict these to a minimum and follow the speed limit of walking pace and have hazard lights on. No vehicles will be allowed to move between 2 and 5pm.